RRR, Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan in lead roles, is scheduled to release on July 30, 2020. However, of late, there have been several speculations about a possible delay in the film’s release.
For the last couple of days, several Bollywood tabloids have been publishing reports, saying that RRR could be postponed to Sankranthi, 2021. And the reason behind this rumored delay is said to be the dates of Bollywood stars Ajay Devgn and Alia Bhatt, who have several combination scenes with NTR and Charan.
Another rumor is that Rajamouli has decided to incorporate a heavy-duty action sequence which will feature high-end visual effects. However, these are mere gossips and we will have to wait and see if Team RRR will come up with an official announcement, trashing all the ongoing rumors about the film’s postponement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Star heroine to replace Nagarjuna?
- Here’s when Venky will be resuming Narappa’s shoot
- Vishal, Arya’s film kick-starts in Hyderabad
- Actress Vanitha reveals the truth behind her troubled third marriage
- After Radhe Shyam, yet another Tollywood film to head to Italy
- Aamir Khan’s son Junaid rejected in debut film’s audition