All eyes are on Prabhas’ 20th film, tentatively titled Jaan. The film’s next schedule will kick-start in Hyderabad on the 18th of this month. Pooja Hegde is the female lead in this period romantic drama, which is set in Italy.
Jaan is being made has a Telugu, Tamil and Hindi trilingual. However, a noted Bollywood journalist wrote in his latest column that Jaan may not be releasing in Hindi, as Prabhas is not keen to penetrate into the northern market after Saaho’s Hindi version ended up as a debacle at the box-office.
But the fact is that Saaho’s Hindi version was a successful venture, collecting nearly Rs 150 crore nett across India. Fans are wondering why these sudden speculations are emerging when there’s still a long time for Jaan to hit screens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood