Young actress Rishika Kapoor is making Big in Bollywood. She bagged a whooping Hindi film opposite star hero Govinda. The film is titled “Bhagwan Ke Liye Mujhe Chod Do” and Rishika Kapoor already shot for few days before Lockdown.
Rishika is super excited to share screen space with Govinda who is playing a dual role in the film. Speaking about her role, RIshika says “I am playing a cheerful, lively role and most exciting part is that I am doing action stunts in the film”.
Rishika is all set to make her debut in Telugu with Vijay Devarakonda and Puri Jagan’s Fighter and says that sh eis quite excited to do more films here in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date
- Varun Tej’s heavy-duty workout for Ghani gives a major Monday motivation
- Interesting: Rajamouli didn’t shoot RRR’s Dosti song
- Viral – Allu Arjun wishes DSP on Pushpa’s crazy number
- Poll: Whose stylish entry in RRR’s Dosti song impressed you the most?