Young actress Rishika Kapoor is making Big in Bollywood. She bagged a whooping Hindi film opposite star hero Govinda. The film is titled “Bhagwan Ke Liye Mujhe Chod Do” and Rishika Kapoor already shot for few days before Lockdown.
Rishika is super excited to share screen space with Govinda who is playing a dual role in the film. Speaking about her role, RIshika says “I am playing a cheerful, lively role and most exciting part is that I am doing action stunts in the film”.
Rishika is all set to make her debut in Telugu with Vijay Devarakonda and Puri Jagan’s Fighter and says that sh eis quite excited to do more films here in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Orey Bujjiga – Dragged out comedy
- Pelli Choopulu Tamil remake’s first look out now
- Kangana puts a temporary stop to controversies and lands in Chennai
- Sharwanand finally resumes shoot after a big break
- Writer and shoot time set for Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?