Even after completing three weeks of its release, the Hindi version of Baahubali 2 is not slowing down. The film has crossed the 450 crore mark and is still doing decent business all over.
Looks like two Hindi films in the form of Hindi Medium and Half Girlfriend that released yesterday are no competition as both the films have started on a slow note. With the weekend setting in, the collections are pretty good and some areas have even been sold out in various parts of the country for these two days.
Rajamouli is getting wide appreciation from all quarters and families are thronging to the theatres to watch this magnum opus called Baahubali 2. Karan Johar presents this film in Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna’s stylish stills create a good buzz for Ruler
- Action opens slightly better than Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL
- Sai Pallavi teams up with acclaimed director for Netflix series
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song