The deadly Coronavirus has begun to wreak havoc yet again. Several film stars across the country have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past few weeks. Now, top Bollywood star Akshay Kumar has revealed that he has tested positive for the virus.
“I wish to inform everyone that, earlier this morning, I have tested positive for COVID-19. Following all the protocols I have immediately isolated myself. I’m under home quarantine and have sought necessary medical care. I would sincerely request all those that have come in contact with me to get themselves tested and take care. Back in action very soon,” the 53-year-old actor tweeted.
Akshay has been working on various projects ever since the lockdown was lifted last year. Sooryavanshi, Bell Bottom, Atrangi Re, Prithviraj, Bachchan Pandey and Ram Setu are some of his upcoming projects.
— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) April 4, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 6 – Things get boring again
- Akhil’s warm wishes to his director
- Satyadev wants to act in this classic remake
- RGV makes interesting comments about Ram Charan
- Two Kannada films in top five most googled movies in 2022
- Crazy film continues its rage on Netflix