The deadly Coronavirus has begun to wreak havoc yet again. Several film stars across the country have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past few weeks. Now, top Bollywood star Akshay Kumar has revealed that he has tested positive for the virus.
“I wish to inform everyone that, earlier this morning, I have tested positive for COVID-19. Following all the protocols I have immediately isolated myself. I’m under home quarantine and have sought necessary medical care. I would sincerely request all those that have come in contact with me to get themselves tested and take care. Back in action very soon,” the 53-year-old actor tweeted.
Akshay has been working on various projects ever since the lockdown was lifted last year. Sooryavanshi, Bell Bottom, Atrangi Re, Prithviraj, Bachchan Pandey and Ram Setu are some of his upcoming projects.
— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) April 4, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19
- Anil Ravipudi in talks with a young star hero for his next?
- Revealed – Shruthi Haasan’s role in Salaar