As the Ramzan holy month is about to complete in a few weeks, noted Bollywood star Nawazuddin Siddiqui along with his family decided to celebrate the EID festival in their home town Budhana in Uttarpradesh.
This morning, Nawazuddin along with his family left for their town from Mumbai and the latest news is that Nawazuddin and his family were stopped at the entrance of Budhana town and send to a 14-day quarantine center. This news has gone viral all over social media.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krack’s success helps Gopichand Malineni sign top banner’s film
- Anasuya’s special cameo in Pawan’s film?
- Scam 1992 fame Pratik Gandhi signs his next
- Deepika Padukone reveals a top-secret
- Emotional Vijay Deverakonda guarantees fans ‘nationwide madness’
- Salman Khan gives clarity about Radhe’s release