As the Ramzan holy month is about to complete in a few weeks, noted Bollywood star Nawazuddin Siddiqui along with his family decided to celebrate the EID festival in their home town Budhana in Uttarpradesh.
This morning, Nawazuddin along with his family left for their town from Mumbai and the latest news is that Nawazuddin and his family were stopped at the entrance of Budhana town and send to a 14-day quarantine center. This news has gone viral all over social media.
Articles that might interest you:
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments
- Poll : What was your biggest fear during this lockdown?
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?
- SPB Departs: President, PM, Telugu CMs offer condolences