As the Ramzan holy month is about to complete in a few weeks, noted Bollywood star Nawazuddin Siddiqui along with his family decided to celebrate the EID festival in their home town Budhana in Uttarpradesh.
This morning, Nawazuddin along with his family left for their town from Mumbai and the latest news is that Nawazuddin and his family were stopped at the entrance of Budhana town and send to a 14-day quarantine center. This news has gone viral all over social media.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Tej’s Republic completes censor; Release date announced
- Adigya from Akhanda is simple and delightful
- Ram Charan and team Maestro shoot for Bigg Boss 5
- Raghu Babu joins Vishnu Manchu panel; To contest in MAA elections
- Sonu Sood evades taxes amounting to several crores?
- Poll : Which of these Telugu OTT biggies impressed you the most?