Nana Patekar is one of the most legendary actors in Indian cinema. He is also known for his honest opinions and comments he makes on celebrities and films in general. He is ready with his new film The Vaccine War which will be out on the 28th of this month.
The trailer was launched the other day in Mumbai and has gone viral. Now, speaking in an interview, Nana Patekar has made some startling statements. When asked about Jawan and Gadar 2 being big hits, Nana Patekar called the Ghinoni films which means bad and silly movies.
Adding further, Nana Patekar says that the audience is forced to watch such kinds of movies that have no soul in them. Nana Patekar is also in the news as he was outed from the sequel of Welcome which had Akshay Kumar as the main lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana Ranaut – Choosing me for the Chandramukhi role was a creative call
- Raghava Lawrence – Rajini sir gave valuable suggestions for Chandramukhi 2
- Interesting: Kangana Ranaut missed this Tollywood industry hit film
- Press Note : Action-packed entertainer SKANDA USA Bookings Open Now
- Prabhas’s Salaar shoot resumes in Hyderabad, deets inside
- Skanda: Massive event planned in Karimnagar