This is big. Bollywood star Ajay Devgn has reportedly dubbed for Ram Charan’s character in the Hindi version of Dhruva. Dhruva’s Hindi version will be premiered on a leading Hindi entertainment channel this Sunday.
Confirming the news himself, Ajay told a Mumbai-based news daily that the channel is the official home to all his films and he could not say no to the offer. Ajay further said that the journey of bringing Dhruva to life has been quite exciting.
Incidentally, Bollywood star Arbaaz Khan has lent his voice for Aravind Swami’s character in Dhruva’s Hindi version.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR-KGF director film to be in this genre?
- Guess : Who is this natural actress?
- Will Pooja Hegde respond to Samantha, Chinmayi’s fun banter?
- After COVID-19, Locust attack kicks off meme fest on Suriya’s films
- Motion poster for Awe director’s film on Coronavirus is out
- Veteran director to announce his long-pending comeback film