It’s well-known that Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi is essaying the chief antagonist’s role in Ram Charan and Boyapati Srinu’s ongoing film. Vivek is popular among Telugu audiences for his power-packed performances in RGV’s Company and Rakta Charitra.
As per the latest reports, Vivek Oberoi is said to be charging a whopping 3 crore for Charan-Boyapati film. Vivek and Charan will shoot their scenes in the second schedule that is going to start next week. The film also stars Tamil actors Prashant, Sneha, Ananya and Naveen Chandra in crucial roles.
Bollywood starlet Kiara Advani is the film’s leading lady and DVV Danayya is the producer.
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic