It’s been reported already that Superstar Mahesh Babu will be joining hands with his 1 Nenokkadine director Sukumar for the second time. The film is expected to be launched later this summer, after Mahesh wraps up his upcoming film, Maharshi. Leading production house Mythri Movie Makers will bankroll this project.
Meanwhile, the latest industry grapevine is that star Bollywood heroine Katrina Kaif has been approached to play the leading lady’s role in the Mahesh-Sukumar film. Apparently, Katrina is quite positive about giving her nod to the project. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait until this summer for actual updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun to host a grand party for the media and celebs
- Interview : Naga Shourya- Ashwathama will showcase my versatility as an actor
- Superstar starts shooting for Man VS Wild show
- Nani’s gripping first look from his silver jubilee film V is out
- Problems continue for Boyapati-Balayya film
- Japanese fans go gaga over Prabhas in Saaho