It’s well-known that Vijayendra Prasad, the veteran writer who penned powerful scripts for blockbusters like Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan, is penning a script that chronicles the rise and achievements of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS). As per the latest reports, Bollywood star Akshay Kumar will be playing the main lead in the movie, tentatively titled RSS.
RSS will be made with a whopping 100 crore budget and it will release in Telugu, Tamil and Marathi, apart from Hindi. Vijayendra Prasad and his team will be heading to the RSS Headquarters in Nagpur to research about the institution in detail. This ambitious project is rumored to have the backing of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and BJP President Amit Shah.
RSS will be bankrolled jointly by Karnataka BJP leader and Lahari Recording Company honcho G Tulsiram Naidu (Lahari Velu) and his brother G Manohar Naidu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Cute -Ram Charan shakes a leg with his niece
- A bio-secure bubble at Rana-Miheeka’s wedding
- Harish Shankar again chooses this powerful backdrop for Pawan’s film
- Nani to team up with this director for the second time?
- AR Rahman quotes staggering remuneration for Prabhas-Deepika film?
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot