It’s well-known that Vijayendra Prasad, the veteran writer who penned powerful scripts for blockbusters like Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan, is penning a script that chronicles the rise and achievements of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS). As per the latest reports, Bollywood star Akshay Kumar will be playing the main lead in the movie, tentatively titled RSS.
RSS will be made with a whopping 100 crore budget and it will release in Telugu, Tamil and Marathi, apart from Hindi. Vijayendra Prasad and his team will be heading to the RSS Headquarters in Nagpur to research about the institution in detail. This ambitious project is rumored to have the backing of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and BJP President Amit Shah.
RSS will be bankrolled jointly by Karnataka BJP leader and Lahari Recording Company honcho G Tulsiram Naidu (Lahari Velu) and his brother G Manohar Naidu.
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style
- Hollywood star offered a fat paycheck for Anushka’s Silence?
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city