Mahesh Babu’s latest blockbuster, Srimanthudu, is going places. After a successful run in Telugu and Tamil, the film is now expected to get a Hindi remake soon. As per the latest reports, Bollywood hit machine Salman Khan is showing a keen interest in buying the remake rights of Srimanthudu for a hefty price.
Srimanthudu talks about the noble cause of village adoption. Salman, through his Being Human Foundation, has been carrying out several charity works, and Srimanthudu’s plot will suit him perfectly. Also, Salman’s tryst with south films is nothing new. Most of his recent blockbusters like Ready, Kick, Bodyguard, Wanted etc are remakes of Telugu and Tamil hits.
Keep watching this space for more official updates about this project.
- Nani to do a film in interesting genre
- Stage set for Pantham’s grand event
- Senior heroine to add grace to YSR’s biopic Yatra
- Star daughter gets super tense
- Star heroine to produce a film for her boyfriend