Mahesh Babu’s latest blockbuster, Srimanthudu, is going places. After a successful run in Telugu and Tamil, the film is now expected to get a Hindi remake soon. As per the latest reports, Bollywood hit machine Salman Khan is showing a keen interest in buying the remake rights of Srimanthudu for a hefty price.
Srimanthudu talks about the noble cause of village adoption. Salman, through his Being Human Foundation, has been carrying out several charity works, and Srimanthudu’s plot will suit him perfectly. Also, Salman’s tryst with south films is nothing new. Most of his recent blockbusters like Ready, Kick, Bodyguard, Wanted etc are remakes of Telugu and Tamil hits.
Keep watching this space for more official updates about this project.
Articles that might interest you
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success