It’s been reported already that Baahubali writer Vijayendra Prasad has written a script that glorifies the establishment and rise of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) in India. BJP leader and Lahari Recording Company head G Tulsiram Naidu (Lahari Velu) and his brother G Manohar Naidu will jointly produce the movie.
According to the latest reports, Bollywood star Akshay Kumar is in talks for the main lead’s role in the movie, titled RSS Bhagwa. The film will be made with a budget of Rs 100 crores. RSS Bhagwa will be made in Hindi, but it will also be dubbed in Telugu, Tamil and Marathi. The director for this magnum opus is yet to be finalized.
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR Kathanayakudu did you like the most?
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Srikanth Addala’s next gets an interesting title
- Chiranjeevi’s granddaughter gets a cute name
- F2 & VVR latest Nizam collections