It’s been reported already that Baahubali writer Vijayendra Prasad has written a script that glorifies the establishment and rise of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) in India. BJP leader and Lahari Recording Company head G Tulsiram Naidu (Lahari Velu) and his brother G Manohar Naidu will jointly produce the movie.
According to the latest reports, Bollywood star Akshay Kumar is in talks for the main lead’s role in the movie, titled RSS Bhagwa. The film will be made with a budget of Rs 100 crores. RSS Bhagwa will be made in Hindi, but it will also be dubbed in Telugu, Tamil and Marathi. The director for this magnum opus is yet to be finalized.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy