Ek Villain was a solid hit at the box office. The news now is that the second part of the film, Do Villain is being made by the same director Mohit Suri.
The film has Johan Abraham, Disha Patani, and Tara Sutaria in lead roles. The news now is that none other than star hero, Arjun Kapoor has been roped in to play a negative role in the film.
This is a big move by Arjun Kapoor as his career is not going anywhere these days. Apart from ‘Do Villain’, Arjun Kapoor will also be seen romancing Rakul Preet Singh in an untitled venture.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood