Ek Villain was a solid hit at the box office. The news now is that the second part of the film, Do Villain is being made by the same director Mohit Suri.
The film has Johan Abraham, Disha Patani, and Tara Sutaria in lead roles. The news now is that none other than star hero, Arjun Kapoor has been roped in to play a negative role in the film.
This is a big move by Arjun Kapoor as his career is not going anywhere these days. Apart from ‘Do Villain’, Arjun Kapoor will also be seen romancing Rakul Preet Singh in an untitled venture.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon
- This director struggling to retain his lost glory with back to back films