The pre-production for Jayalalithaa’s biopic is going on in full swing and now, Bollywood star actress Kangana Ranaut too has joined the team to prepare for her role. Directed by AL Vijay, the film is titled Thalaivi, and it follows Jayalalithaa’s rise from a film star to being the CM of Tamil Nadu.
The actress recently flew to Los Angeles to work on the prosthetics that her role requires in the film. She is said to be working closely with Hollywood prosthetics expert, Jason Collins, who had earlier worked on Blade Runner 2049 and Captain Marvel. On the other hand, she’s also learning Tamil since she wanted to dub for herself, and also taking lessons in Bharatanatyam under the supervision of Gayathri Raghuram.
The film is likely to go on floors later this year, and it’ll release in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi. More details about the rest of the cast and crew will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans
- Raashi Khanna tugs at heartstrings with a soothing song
- Nephew compares Mahesh Babu with Hollywood legend
- Shashank gets emotional thanks to Loser’s success
- Adorable photo : Kid Mahesh Babu with his siblings