Bollywood star character artiste cum villain Sonu Sood is hugely popular in the twin Telugu states. He is well-known for his villainous acts in movies such as Dookudu, Athadu and Arundhati to name a few. However, following the debacle of Aagadu in 2014, Sonu has not appeared in a straight Telugu film again.
We had earlier reported that Sonu Sood will be essaying the main antagonist’s role in Bellamkonda Sai and Kajal Aggarwal’s Sita. Apparently, the film’s director Teja has designed Sonu’s character in such a way that he is expected to bounce back big-time this time. Sonu’s role is said to be on par with Sai’s in the movie.
In Bollywood, Sonu was part of the recent blockbuster cop drama, Simmba. In the film, he reprised Prakash Raj’s role from the Telugu original, Temper.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest: Released date locked for Saakini Daakini
- Solid 3-day collections of Karthikeya 2 in Telugu states are here
- Here is the latest update on Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Godfather
- Karthikeya 2’s latest AP & TS collections are extraordinary
- Anand Deverakonda’s Highway trailer promises an engrossing thriller
- Independence Day collections of Sita Ramam, Bimbisara and Karthikeya 2 in Nizam