Bollywood star character artiste cum villain Sonu Sood is hugely popular in the twin Telugu states. He is well-known for his villainous acts in movies such as Dookudu, Athadu and Arundhati to name a few. However, following the debacle of Aagadu in 2014, Sonu has not appeared in a straight Telugu film again.
We had earlier reported that Sonu Sood will be essaying the main antagonist’s role in Bellamkonda Sai and Kajal Aggarwal’s Sita. Apparently, the film’s director Teja has designed Sonu’s character in such a way that he is expected to bounce back big-time this time. Sonu’s role is said to be on par with Sai’s in the movie.
In Bollywood, Sonu was part of the recent blockbuster cop drama, Simmba. In the film, he reprised Prakash Raj’s role from the Telugu original, Temper.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt prioritises RRR above all
- Juicy update on Nani’s ‘Meet Cute’
- Photo Moment: Mahesh Babu wishes Koratala Siva with a super cool picture
- Producer locked for Boyapati-Suriya film?
- Goodachari stunt masters for star hero’s next?
- Raashi Khanna turns psycho killer for her next?