Bollywood star character artiste cum villain Sonu Sood is hugely popular in the twin Telugu states. He is well-known for his villainous acts in movies such as Dookudu, Athadu and Arundhati to name a few. However, following the debacle of Aagadu in 2014, Sonu has not appeared in a straight Telugu film again.
We had earlier reported that Sonu Sood will be essaying the main antagonist’s role in Bellamkonda Sai and Kajal Aggarwal’s Sita. Apparently, the film’s director Teja has designed Sonu’s character in such a way that he is expected to bounce back big-time this time. Sonu’s role is said to be on par with Sai’s in the movie.
In Bollywood, Sonu was part of the recent blockbuster cop drama, Simmba. In the film, he reprised Prakash Raj’s role from the Telugu original, Temper.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss : I am not a comedy piece warns upcoming comedian
- Gang Leader’s teaser is fun and raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Gang Leader’s teaser?
- Tabu commences Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Rakul thrilled to work with Kamal and Shankar
- RRR to be shot in this picturesque North Indian city