Bollywood star character artiste cum villain Sonu Sood is hugely popular in the twin Telugu states. He is well-known for his villainous acts in movies such as Dookudu, Athadu and Arundhati to name a few. However, following the debacle of Aagadu in 2014, Sonu has not appeared in a straight Telugu film again.
We had earlier reported that Sonu Sood will be essaying the main antagonist’s role in Bellamkonda Sai and Kajal Aggarwal’s Sita. Apparently, the film’s director Teja has designed Sonu’s character in such a way that he is expected to bounce back big-time this time. Sonu’s role is said to be on par with Sai’s in the movie.
In Bollywood, Sonu was part of the recent blockbuster cop drama, Simmba. In the film, he reprised Prakash Raj’s role from the Telugu original, Temper.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gopichand-Tamannaah’s film commences shoot
- Venky Mama’s 2-day Nizam collections: Superb run on day 2
- Venky Mama’s 2-day AP & TG shares: Crosses 10 Cr mark
- Keerthy exits Mani Ratnam’s film for Super Star’s next?
- Sridevi’s daughter to romance Vijay Deverakonda?
- Vijay Deverakonda surpasses leading Tollywood stars