Bringing the months long discussions to an end, the makers of India’s most expensive film, Robo 2.0, have finally revealed that Bollywood action star Akshay Kumar will be essaying a pivotal role in the film. Even though the film’s unit is tight-lipped about Akshay’s role, close sources reveal that the ‘Khiladi’ hero will be playing a negative role in the film.
Over the last few months director Shankar and Superstar Rajinikanth have been in talks with a few Bollywood actors like Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and even Vikram for the negative role. There were also reports that Hollywood action star Arnold Schwarzenegger was approached to play the villain’s role.
The regular shooting is Robo 2.0 kickstarted in a specially erected set in Chennai yesterday. Lyca Productions and Ayangaran International produce this monstrous film and AR Rahman will compose music. Amy Jackson will be seen in a prominent role in the film.
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film