Bringing the months long discussions to an end, the makers of India’s most expensive film, Robo 2.0, have finally revealed that Bollywood action star Akshay Kumar will be essaying a pivotal role in the film. Even though the film’s unit is tight-lipped about Akshay’s role, close sources reveal that the ‘Khiladi’ hero will be playing a negative role in the film.
Over the last few months director Shankar and Superstar Rajinikanth have been in talks with a few Bollywood actors like Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and even Vikram for the negative role. There were also reports that Hollywood action star Arnold Schwarzenegger was approached to play the villain’s role.
The regular shooting is Robo 2.0 kickstarted in a specially erected set in Chennai yesterday. Lyca Productions and Ayangaran International produce this monstrous film and AR Rahman will compose music. Amy Jackson will be seen in a prominent role in the film.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut