Bollywood star Akshay Kumar is currently awaiting the release of Pad Man. As per the latest updates, Akshay is all set to star in choreographer turned actor and filmmaker Raghava Lawrence’s super hit horror comedy, Kanchana.
Apparently, Bollywood producers Prerna Arora and Arjun Kapoor of KriArj Entertainment are going to produce Kanchana’s Hindi remake. Lawrence himself would be helming the remake. The filming will begin in September or October this year and the movie will release in the first half of 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR postponement rumors not bothering Rajamouli
- Sandeep Reddy readies a subject for star hero
- National award winning film lands in major controversy
- Hrithik makes jaw-dropping profits from War!
- Operation Gold Fish has a dull first weekend
- We have lived up to the reputation of Chiru sir’s Khaidi title: Karthi