Bollywood star Akshay Kumar is currently awaiting the release of Pad Man. As per the latest updates, Akshay is all set to star in choreographer turned actor and filmmaker Raghava Lawrence’s super hit horror comedy, Kanchana.
Apparently, Bollywood producers Prerna Arora and Arjun Kapoor of KriArj Entertainment are going to produce Kanchana’s Hindi remake. Lawrence himself would be helming the remake. The filming will begin in September or October this year and the movie will release in the first half of 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral
- Shruti Haasan encourages fans to spread kindness