Bollywood star Akshay Kumar is currently awaiting the release of Pad Man. As per the latest updates, Akshay is all set to star in choreographer turned actor and filmmaker Raghava Lawrence’s super hit horror comedy, Kanchana.
Apparently, Bollywood producers Prerna Arora and Arjun Kapoor of KriArj Entertainment are going to produce Kanchana’s Hindi remake. Lawrence himself would be helming the remake. The filming will begin in September or October this year and the movie will release in the first half of 2019.
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas