Veteran Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passed away just a while ago in Mumbai after a long battle with ill health. He was 70 and is survived by his wife Kavita and sons Rahul and Akshaye and daughters Shakshi and Shraddha.
Vinod Khanna had been suffering from ill health and he was hospitalized on March 31st after suffering from severe dehydration. Vinod Khanna was the sitting BJP MP of the Gurdaspur constituency in Punjab.
123telugu.com pays homage to the departed star and expresses its deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city
- Salman Khan’s heroine to make her Tollywood debut?
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue