Bollywood starlet Amyra Dastur is all set to make her Tollywood debut with Manjula Ghattamaneni’s directorial debut film, Manasuku Nachindi. The film is slated to hit the screens on February 16. Amyra will also be seen in Raj Tarun’s upcoming film, Rajugadu.
In her latest interview, Amyra said that she had to struggle quite a bit in learning her Telugu dialogues. However, with the help of the film’s hero Sundeep Kishan and other team members, Amyra finished her job competently. The young actress went on to vow to improve her Telugu and dub for herself in the next 2 years.
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Femina Miss India South eager to make a mark in Tollywood