Bollywood starlet Amyra Dastur is all set to make her Tollywood debut with Manjula Ghattamaneni’s directorial debut film, Manasuku Nachindi. The film is slated to hit the screens on February 16. Amyra will also be seen in Raj Tarun’s upcoming film, Rajugadu.
In her latest interview, Amyra said that she had to struggle quite a bit in learning her Telugu dialogues. However, with the help of the film’s hero Sundeep Kishan and other team members, Amyra finished her job competently. The young actress went on to vow to improve her Telugu and dub for herself in the next 2 years.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s latest statement on his home production with Charan
- Yet another actress roped in for Balayya-Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event to be held on a massive scale
- Aswathama’s breezy number Ninne Ninne’s promo out
- Gopichand-Tamannaah’s film commences shoot
- Venky Mama’s 2-day Nizam collections: Superb run on day 2