Bollywood starlet Amyra Dastur is all set to make her Tollywood debut with Manjula Ghattamaneni’s directorial debut film, Manasuku Nachindi. The film is slated to hit the screens on February 16. Amyra will also be seen in Raj Tarun’s upcoming film, Rajugadu.
In her latest interview, Amyra said that she had to struggle quite a bit in learning her Telugu dialogues. However, with the help of the film’s hero Sundeep Kishan and other team members, Amyra finished her job competently. The young actress went on to vow to improve her Telugu and dub for herself in the next 2 years.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from iSmart Shankar
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram
- Naveen Polishetty is in talks for 4 projects
- Rashmika to be the face of Vijay’s Rowdy Wear for women
- Rana to produce Jersey’s Tamil remake
- Three talented stars for Dear Comrade’s Anthem