Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi, who is well known to Telugu audiences with his films like Company and Rakta Charitra, is essaying Muthappa Rai’s role. For this role, Vivek will first put on 10 kilos to shoot for the present look of Muthappa Rai and then lose nearly 20 kilos to look his part of a young Muthappa.
Vivek is reportedly transforming his body under the guidance of fitness trainers and nutritionists. Telugu producer CR Manohar is bankrolling Muthappa Rai.
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next