Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi, who is well known to Telugu audiences with his films like Company and Rakta Charitra, is essaying Muthappa Rai’s role. For this role, Vivek will first put on 10 kilos to shoot for the present look of Muthappa Rai and then lose nearly 20 kilos to look his part of a young Muthappa.
Vivek is reportedly transforming his body under the guidance of fitness trainers and nutritionists. Telugu producer CR Manohar is bankrolling Muthappa Rai.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy