It is well known that Rana Daggubati is returning to film production with a low budget comedy titled Poster Boyz. The film is a remake of the critically acclaimed Marathi film, Poshter Boyz. The film is a humorous take on an important social message.
Rana has teamed up with with Bollywood hero Akshay Kumar to produce the film. As per the latest reports, Akshay Kumar, apart from co-producing the film, will also appear in a special cameo in Poster Boyz.
Akshay Kumar will also be seen in Shankar-Rajinikanth’s 2.0, in which he is playing a negative role.
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral