The shooting for Kamal Haasan and Shankar’s much-awaited Bharatheeyudu sequel will commence in December. Earlier, Kamal revealed that Shankar was in talks with Bollywood star Ajay Devgn for a crucial role in the film.
However, the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is that Ajay Devgn has politely declined the offer and that Shankar had later approached his 2.0 villain and yet another leading Bollywood star Akshay Kumar. Apparently, Akshay has responded positively to Shankar’s proposal. We will have to wait until an official announcement is made regarding this news.
Kajal Aggarwal is said to be the leading lady in Bharateeyudu 2, which also has young heroes Simbu and Dulquer Salmaan in prominent roles. Lyca Productions will produce this prestigious project and Anirudh Ravichander will compose the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh
- Maharshi’s stunning feat: Joins 1 Cr club in 21 centres
- Release date locked for Anand Deverakonda’s Dorasani
- ‘Oh Baby’ First look- Vibrant and intriguing
- Yet another big film joins Sankaranthi 2020 race