Just days after several Bollywood stars came forward to donate to PM Cares, a relief fund set up amidst Coronavirus outbreak, several actors and actresses have joined hands to launch a music video to lift people’s spirits. Titled as “Muskurayega India”, the song has been written and sung by Vishal Misra, and the initiative has been backed by Jjust Music and Cape of Good Films.
The music videos features Akshay Kumar, Tiger Shroff, Siddharth Malhotra, Kartik Aryan, Bhumi Pednekar, Ananya Pandey, Kiara Advani, Taapsee, Rakul Preet and Kriti Sanon among others.
Calling it a celebration of spirit of togetherness, the team behind the song said, “ The COVID-19, now a global pandemic outbreak, has forced almost every country to go into isolation and this situation has led us to a lockdown. Jjust Music and Cape of Good Films recognises this effort of unity and togetherness, and we would like to appreciate our nation for staying put. Amidst every trial that our country is braving currently, we bring to you a melody of hope, Muskurayega India, to bring back the smiles on everyone’s faces and keep the spirit of togetherness intact.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?
- Star couple’s hospital visit leads to speculations of pregnancy