Some of the key actors in Bollywood actors reached Delhi today and met Prime Minister Modi at his office. They spoke to him at length and discussed several issues which were plaguing the Hindi film industry.
After the meeting, the stars took an epic selfie with the man himself. Seen here in the picture are Ranveer Singh, Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Karan Johar, Rohit Shetty, and a few other directors. This picture has gone viral now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior doctor in Mumbai raises voice against Kabir Singh
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?
- Pre-Release event of Kalki called off-Here’s the reason
- Happening actress hikes her remuneration
- Adah Sharma pins hopes on Kalki
- Samantha to tour various cities for Oh Baby