The number of Bollywood stars testing positive for the deadly Novel Coronavirus is increasing with each passing day. The latest reports reveal that Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan has tested positive for COVID-19 and is currently under home isolation.
“”Mr Aamir Khan has tested positive for COVID-19. He is at home in self-quarantine, following all the protocols and he’s doing fine. All those who came in contact with him in the recent past should get themselves tested as a precautionary measure. Thank you for all your wishes and concern,” a statement from Aamir’s spokesperson read.
Aamir will be next seen in Laal Singh Chaddha, an official remake of the Oscar-winning Hollywood film Forrest Gump. The film is scheduled to release in December this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aryan case-SRK’s manager in trouble for influencing witnesses?
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Abused my body like never before: Naga Shaurya on his striking transformations
- RRR’s grand pre-release event in Dubai?
- Interview : Akash Puri – Romantic’s delay gave me sleepless nights
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with Krishna Vamsi’s film