The number of Bollywood stars testing positive for the deadly Novel Coronavirus is increasing with each passing day. The latest reports reveal that Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan has tested positive for COVID-19 and is currently under home isolation.
“”Mr Aamir Khan has tested positive for COVID-19. He is at home in self-quarantine, following all the protocols and he’s doing fine. All those who came in contact with him in the recent past should get themselves tested as a precautionary measure. Thank you for all your wishes and concern,” a statement from Aamir’s spokesperson read.
Aamir will be next seen in Laal Singh Chaddha, an official remake of the Oscar-winning Hollywood film Forrest Gump. The film is scheduled to release in December this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rare Pic: Ram Charan and Pawan Kalyan in one frame
- Interesting update on SSMB 28 title glimpse
- Box office projection: Rs 100 Cr on day 1 for Adipurush
- Sensational buzz: Kamal Haasan in talks for Prabhas, Deepika’s Project K?
- Thiruveer – Rana Daggubati Garu had a laugh-riot watching Pareshan
- Netflix drops a crucial update about Virupaksha
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food