The number of Bollywood stars testing positive for the deadly Novel Coronavirus is increasing with each passing day. The latest reports reveal that Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan has tested positive for COVID-19 and is currently under home isolation.
“”Mr Aamir Khan has tested positive for COVID-19. He is at home in self-quarantine, following all the protocols and he’s doing fine. All those who came in contact with him in the recent past should get themselves tested as a precautionary measure. Thank you for all your wishes and concern,” a statement from Aamir’s spokesperson read.
Aamir will be next seen in Laal Singh Chaddha, an official remake of the Oscar-winning Hollywood film Forrest Gump. The film is scheduled to release in December this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: BB3’s title to be out on this special day
- Poll : What do you think is the main reason behind Vakeel Saab’s success?
- Stalwart actor in Akhil-Surender Reddy’s Agent?
- Vakeel Saab’s Maguva Maguva female version touches hearts
- Vakeel Saab’s latest US & Aus collections
- Film with Ram Charan; Talented director gives clarity indirectly