It was a close shave for superstar Shahrukh Khan as he evaded a serious injury during the shooting of his new film in Mumbai. Going into details, one of the ceilings of the sets put up came crashing down and fell on some of the unit members injuring four of them.
Luckily, SRK, who was sitting under the set just moved to the other part of the floor minutes before the ceiling came down. SRK is currently filming for his new film in the direction of Anand L Rai of Tanu Weds Manu and Ranjhana fame.
The shoot has been called off as of now and will start sometime next week. Anushka Sharma and Katrina Kaif play female leads in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gharana Mogudu, Tollywood’s first 10 Cr film, turns 28
- Kerala CM acknowledges Allu Arjun’s contribution for Corona relief
- Aadi, Saikumar and Ravi contribute to CCC
- Clarification on legendary actress’ son’s suicide attempt in lockdown
- Rajamouli in plans to have no delay in RRR’s release
- NTR’s ultra stylish avatar in Trivikram’s film