Here’s an exciting buzz that’s just begun to do the rounds in film circles. Apparently, Bollywood superstar Salman Khan will be starring in the official Hindi remake of NTR and Koratala Siva’s 2016 blockbuster, Janatha Garage.
The buzz further has it that Tollywood production house Mythri Movie Makers, the banner that bankrolled Janatha Garage, will also be producing the Hindi version. Furthermore, the makers at Mythri are rumoured to have met Salman recently and gave him a huge amount as an advance. If the buzz turns out to be true, this crazy remake will be going on floors in 2023.
Janatha Garage also featured Mollywood stalwart Mohanlal and actresses Samantha and Nithya Menen in lead roles. Devi Sri Prasad scored a chartbuster album for the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss girl bags a role in Raj Tharun’s next
- Pushpa The Rise to showcase this aspect of Allu Arjun
- Rambha’s tribute song from Maha Samudran to be out tomorrow
- Love Story and Virata Parvam to follow Tuck Jagadish?
- Nani’s Meet Cute filming going on in jet speed
- Maa elections- Will Prakash Raj hit back at his detractors?