Bollywood superstar Salman Khan received the Coronavirus vaccine yesterday. The actor got his first COVID-19 vaccine shot at Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai. Pictures of Salman visiting the hospital to get his Covishield vaccine are going viral on social media.
“Took my first dose of vaccine today,” the 55-year-old actor took to Twitter last night and made the news official. So far, apart from Salman Khan, prominent Indian stars like Dharmendra, Kamal Haasan, Mohanlal, Nagarjuna and Sanjay Dutt and others have also received the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine shots.
Meanwhile, in a worrying scenario, over 53,000 COVID-19 positive cases have been recorded in India in the last 24 hours. This is the highest number in the last 5 months.
Took my first dose of vaccine today….
— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) March 24, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Phalana Abbayi Phalana Ammayi seals its world television premiere date
- Poll : Which trailer of Adipurush did you find more captivating?
- Adipurush: Abhishek Agarwal to provide over 10000 free tickets in Telangana
- Telugu actress’ Tamil film launches with a formal pooja
- OTT Review : Asur 2 – Hindi web series on Jio Cinema
- Aha reveals the gist of its new series Arthamainda Arun Kumar
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food