Bollywood superstar Salman Khan received the Coronavirus vaccine yesterday. The actor got his first COVID-19 vaccine shot at Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai. Pictures of Salman visiting the hospital to get his Covishield vaccine are going viral on social media.
“Took my first dose of vaccine today,” the 55-year-old actor took to Twitter last night and made the news official. So far, apart from Salman Khan, prominent Indian stars like Dharmendra, Kamal Haasan, Mohanlal, Nagarjuna and Sanjay Dutt and others have also received the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine shots.
Meanwhile, in a worrying scenario, over 53,000 COVID-19 positive cases have been recorded in India in the last 24 hours. This is the highest number in the last 5 months.
Took my first dose of vaccine today….
— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) March 24, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Aryan case-SRK’s manager in trouble for influencing witnesses?
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Abused my body like never before: Naga Shaurya on his striking transformations
- RRR’s grand pre-release event in Dubai?
- Interview : Akash Puri – Romantic’s delay gave me sleepless nights
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with Krishna Vamsi’s film