If the latest buzz in Bollywood circles is anything to go by, superstar Salman Khan is in talks to star in the Hindi remake of Kollywood star Vijay’s Pongal blockbuster, Master. Apparently, Murad Khetani and Endemol Shine India, who bought the rights to remake Master in Hindi, recently met Salman at his Panvel farmhouse and the actor is said to have agreed to step into Vijay’s shoes.
Apparently, Salman’s family will be heading to Goa this month end and Salman will be officially announcing Master’s Hindi remake in July. Meanwhile, the makers are on a hunt for an A-lister to reprise Vijay Sethupathi’s antagonist’s role and a right director to helm the project.
Salman currently has Antim: The Final Truth with his brother-in-law Aayush Sharma, Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali and Kick 2 lined up for shoot. He will also commence Tiger 3 with Katrina Kaif and Emraan Hashmi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shows being added for Sita Ramam in Tamil Nadu?
- Karthikeya 2 shows sudden increase in Hindi collections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Liger will be a smash hit
- Laal Singh Chaddha and Raksha Bandhan collect very less than this hit movie
- Karthikeya 2 to post solid numbers on day 3
- Hrithik faces the heat for supporting Lal Singh Chadha