Bollywood superstar Salman Khan successfully remade Mahesh-Puri Jagannadh’s 2006 blockbuster, Pokiri, in Hindi as Wanted. Directed by Prabhu Deva, Wanted released in 2009 and it was a huge success at the box-office. Now, it looks like Salman has decided to make a sequel to Wanted.
Salman’s Inshallah under celebrated Bollywood filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali was supposed to hit screens for Eid 2020. However, Salman walked out of the project recently and went on to announce that he will surely release a film for Eid. The buzz is that Wanted’s sequel will kick-start in December or January. Prabhu Deva will be directing the sequel.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Gang Leader’s latest worldwide collections
- Hard-hitting first look of World Famous Lover out
- Is this the title of Naga Shaurya’s next?
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh opens to good occupancy all over