After showcasing Silk Smitha’s life and career in The Dirty Picture, Bollywood is going to make a biopic on yet another popular South Indian actress, Shakeela. Acclaimed actress Richa Chadha has been roped in to reprise Shakeela in the biopic.
Shakeela is famous for numerous A rated movies made in the late 80s and 90s in Malayalam and Telugu film industries. She had quit adult movies and took to character roles afterwards. Noted Kannada filmmaker Indrajith Lankesh will direct Shakeela’s biopic. The film will be going on floors in April end or May first week.
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film