Buchi Babu Sana made heads turn with his first film Uppena. The film was a rage and even won the National Award for the best Telugu film. Buchi Babu has now locked Ram Charan as the hero of his next.
The Bollywood circles are filled with news that Buchi Babu has approached young Hindi superstar Tiger Shroff to play a key role in the film. This is mere speculation and has not been confirmed by the makers.
If Tiger really comes on board, the film will be a deadly project as Tiger Shroff is know for his action and dance moves. He taking on Ram Charan will be a sight to see for the fans and general audience.
As of now, Tiger Shroff’s new film Ganapath has locked its release date. The action drama will be out on October 20, alongside Vijay’s LEO which has been directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hi Nanna becomes the first Telugu movie to embrace this tech – Deets inside
- Oscar winner MM Keeravani to compose music for this crazy Hindi film
- HanuMan: Grand trailer release announcement to come out on this date
- Kalki 2898 AD actress’ delayed film to go on floors at this time
- Fans want these Telugu stars to respond about Animal
- Photo Moment: Ajith extends his help to Aamir Khan, and Vishnu Vishal amidst Chennai floods