The Sushanth Singh death’s case has given media to go all out against the Hindi film industry. The manner in which the national media targetted Bollywood did not go well with many stars in the country.
Things became even chaotic when a channel called Republic hosted by Arnab Goswami launched an attack on the big stars. So, it is a known fact that some of the biggest production houses in the country comprising of 34 producers filed a defamation case against Arnab and his channel.
This was not expected but happened and now many are waiting to see what will happen to this case. But RGV who was angry on Arnab has his own opinion and says that the revolt has come a bit too late.
In his tweet, RGV says ““Reaction of Bollywood Is too late and too thanda ..All top film people complaining to Delhi high court is amounting to a school kid telling the teacher ‘Teacher, Teacher , wo Arnab mujhe gaali de raha hai’.”
Reaction of Bollywood Is too late and too thanda ..All top film people complaining to Delhi high court is amounting to a school kid telling the teacher “ Teacher, Teacher , wo Arnab mujhe gaali de raha hai”
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) October 12, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times
- Mahesh super excited to watch Love Story- Wishes the team
- Chiranjeevi to launch Sai Tej’s Republic’s trailer
- Poll : Which of these hit TV shows is entertaining you the most?
- Kartikeya’s striking look from Ajith’s Valimai out now