Few days ago, rumours were abuzz that Shahrukh Khan had opted out of Rakesh Sharma’s biopic. The film, titled Saare Jahan Se Accha, was initially offered to Aamir Khan, who later suggested SRK’s name owing to his prior commitments. Later, SRK too stated that he was excited about bringing this ambitious biopic to big screen.
However, the box office failure of Zero seems to have changed everything for Shahrukh Khan. The actor reportedly met the makers of the film to explain his state of mind, and the two decided to part ways amicably. The latest buzz in Bollywood is that Vicky Kaushal, who is on a high post the success of Uri, is reportedly in talks to play the role of Indian astronaut Rakesh Sharma in this biopic.
Although the makers haven’t confirmed if Vicky will indeed play the lead role, he is being considered as the frontrunner to play the role. Last year, Vicky Kaushal emerged as a breakout star with films like Manmarziyan, Lust Stories, and Sanju. And this year, he will soon be seen in a prominent role in Takht.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudheer Babu’s look from ‘V’ to be out on this date
- KTR is all praise for Thaman
- Interesting title in consideration for Venkatesh’s Asuran remake
- Press Note : Choosi Choodangaane Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- RRR in an exciting phase, star hero joins the shoot
- Payal Rajput’s track in Disco Raja to be quite entertaining