Few days ago, rumours were abuzz that Shahrukh Khan had opted out of Rakesh Sharma’s biopic. The film, titled Saare Jahan Se Accha, was initially offered to Aamir Khan, who later suggested SRK’s name owing to his prior commitments. Later, SRK too stated that he was excited about bringing this ambitious biopic to big screen.
However, the box office failure of Zero seems to have changed everything for Shahrukh Khan. The actor reportedly met the makers of the film to explain his state of mind, and the two decided to part ways amicably. The latest buzz in Bollywood is that Vicky Kaushal, who is on a high post the success of Uri, is reportedly in talks to play the role of Indian astronaut Rakesh Sharma in this biopic.
Although the makers haven’t confirmed if Vicky will indeed play the lead role, he is being considered as the frontrunner to play the role. Last year, Vicky Kaushal emerged as a breakout star with films like Manmarziyan, Lust Stories, and Sanju. And this year, he will soon be seen in a prominent role in Takht.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero
- Here is the complete distributors list of Sye Raa