It is already reported that Stylish Star Allu Arjun is all set to work under Vakkantham Vamsi’s direction for his next. Tentatively titled Naa Peru Surya, this film’s formal launch is to expected to be held soon.
Now, the latest update is that Bollywood actor Boman Irani, who impressed with his acting in Pawan Kalyan’s AD has been approached for a prominent role in the film. However, an official confirmation is awaited regarding this news.
Sridhar Lagadapati is producing this prestigious project under his Ramalakshmi Cine Creations banner. Bollywood music band Vishal-Shekar will be scoring music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Once flop actress now making waves in Bollywood
- Noted director bags Mahesh’s film rights
- RRR Update- Ram Charan shot for the best scenes of RRR today
- Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL’s special premieres in 4 cities
- Bigg Boss winner but no big offers
- Mahesh Babu not bothered about Sankranthi competition