The much discussed ‘Bengal Tiger’ in Ravi Teja-Sampath Nandi combination has commenced its shooting process today at the Ramoji Film City. The film is touted to be an out and out action entertainer. Ravishing beauties Tamannaah and Raashi Khanna play the female leads in the film.
The film also stars Boman Irani, the veteran actor who added a great emotional depth to the film ‘Atharintiki Daredhi’ with his nuanced acting, in a crucial role. Boman has been a highly regarded actor in Bollywood since the phenomenal success of Sanjay Dutt’s ‘Munnabhai MBBS’.
The film is being produced by Radhamohan and the makers are aiming at a Dasara release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here a juicy update from Bunny’s Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Rashmi to shock everyone in her maiden web series?
- Ravi Teja’s next gets a launch date
- Prabhas makes serious plans for his next
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Will the bold act in upcoming project change fortunes for this actress?