The much discussed ‘Bengal Tiger’ in Ravi Teja-Sampath Nandi combination has commenced its shooting process today at the Ramoji Film City. The film is touted to be an out and out action entertainer. Ravishing beauties Tamannaah and Raashi Khanna play the female leads in the film.
The film also stars Boman Irani, the veteran actor who added a great emotional depth to the film ‘Atharintiki Daredhi’ with his nuanced acting, in a crucial role. Boman has been a highly regarded actor in Bollywood since the phenomenal success of Sanjay Dutt’s ‘Munnabhai MBBS’.
The film is being produced by Radhamohan and the makers are aiming at a Dasara release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these about legendary NTR impressed you the most?
- Lockdown Review : Hasmukh – Hindi series on Netflix
- Here is the backdrop of Mahesh-Parasuram film?
- Pre-look of young director’s film on Coronavirus to be out tomorrow
- Chiru hails legendary NTR, shares a memorable picture
- Chiru, Nag, Rajamouli and Trivikram to distribute 14K essential kits today