Mani Ratnam is back in the game with the super success of his latest film Nawab. The film has been doing great business in Tamil and everyone is hailing the manner in which Mani Ratnam has handled the gangster drama.
On the other hand, an unknown caller made a phone call to Mani Ratnam’s office in Chennai today and demanded some controversial dialogues to be removed from the film. If failing to do so, the caller threatened to bomb the office premises of the star director.
The cops have been informed and the investigation is on as of now. Such threats are not new to Mani Tarnam as he faced many of them during the making of his controversial films Roja and Bombay.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown tragedy: 5 Hyd theaters shutdown permanently; More to follow?
- Crazy buzz on Pushpa’s villain goes viral
- Nagarjuna fans upset with his latest decision
- Ram Charan to shoot for Acharya before Chiru
- Vijay Sethupathi’s next in Pongal race?
- Vishal-Arya’s film gets a swanky title