Mani Ratnam is back in the game with the super success of his latest film Nawab. The film has been doing great business in Tamil and everyone is hailing the manner in which Mani Ratnam has handled the gangster drama.
On the other hand, an unknown caller made a phone call to Mani Ratnam’s office in Chennai today and demanded some controversial dialogues to be removed from the film. If failing to do so, the caller threatened to bomb the office premises of the star director.
The cops have been informed and the investigation is on as of now. Such threats are not new to Mani Tarnam as he faced many of them during the making of his controversial films Roja and Bombay.
Articles that might interest you:
- Box-office records are temporary: Allu Arjun on AVPL’s success
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s massive 16-day today AP, TG share
- Payal Rajput’s career in a risky situation?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s latest updated US collections
- Thank you, bawa: Allu Arjun thanks NTR
- Dhanush’s Local Boy gears up for a big release