Yesterday, calls were made to the residences of Tamil superstar Dhanush and Vijayakanth. The news is that the police control room received a call from an anonymous person twice stating that bombs have been placed in Dhanush’s Abhiramapuram house in Chennai and Vijayakanth’s house in Virugambakkam.
Cops took action immendieatly and found out that these calls are fake. The investigation is on as to from where these calls were made. The poilce found out that these calls were made by the same person.
Search is on to nab this culprit as of now. Dhanush is busy shooting for his next whereas Vijayakanth recently got cured from COVID 19.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director alleges threat to life; Appeals to Chief Minister
- Not Chiranjeevi but Sai Pallavi to share screen space with Pawan?
- Alia Bhatt to shoot RRR in one location
- Popular channel bags Vakeel Saab’s rights?
- It’s official: Mani Ratnam to join forces with Netflix
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response