Yesterday, calls were made to the residences of Tamil superstar Dhanush and Vijayakanth. The news is that the police control room received a call from an anonymous person twice stating that bombs have been placed in Dhanush’s Abhiramapuram house in Chennai and Vijayakanth’s house in Virugambakkam.
Cops took action immendieatly and found out that these calls are fake. The investigation is on as to from where these calls were made. The poilce found out that these calls were made by the same person.
Search is on to nab this culprit as of now. Dhanush is busy shooting for his next whereas Vijayakanth recently got cured from COVID 19.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next