After making his debut with the blockbuster success of Bommarillu, director Bhaskar followed it up with the success of Allu Arjun’s Parugu. He later tasted back to back flops with Ram Charan’s Orange and Ram’s Ongole Githa.
Bhaskar made in an successful debut in Kollywood with the Tamil remake of Bangalore Days. According to the latest reports, the director is all set to return to Tollywood with a film in Geetha Arts banner.
Apparently, Allu Arvind signed Bhaskar to direct a film featuring a hero outside the Allu and Mega compounds. Keep watching this space from more details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sports drama to resume soon
- Poll : Who among these two heroes are choosing good scripts?
- Upasana tweets to Narendra Modi for neglecting South Cinema
- Kurnoolu Katthivaa song from Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL is fun
- Rakul Preet to take a break from movies?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s dream is to direct Chiranjeevi