Ever since an official announcement was made a couple of days ago, all eyes are on the Telugu remake of the national award-winning Bollywood courtroom drama, Pink. Pawan Kalyan will be reprising Amitabh Bachchan’s role in the Telugu version, which will be produced by Bollywood producer Boney Kapoor in association with Dil Raju.
In a latest interview with a Bollywood portal, Boney revealed the reason why he is remaking Pink in South. “Pink is a very good film, the need of the hour. I decided to remake it to ensure the film reaches more number of people down South. Pink’s Tamil remake Nerkonda Paarvai’s success has boosted my confidence to remake it in Telugu,” Boney said. Sriram Venu will be directing the Telugu version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj Tarun, Malavika’s Orey Bujjiga to premiere a day in advance
- Tamannaah and Satyadev’s GS to have another heroine
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?
- Prank call of bomb threat to this star’s office