SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali-The Conclusion which released on last Friday is unstoppable at the box office. The film raked more than 500 crores in its opening weekend itself which is first of its kind for any Indian movie.
As per the reports, reputed online ticket booking website Book My Show has contributed 120 crores to the opening weekend collection of BB2 in India.
Sources reveal that they have sold over 6.5 million tickets which is another unique record created by Baahubali2. Trade pundits predict that if the film continues the same run in the coming days it will easily suppress the magic figure of 1000 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas gets into a groovy mood for Saaho
- Interview: Bellamkonda Sreenivas- Sita will prove my worth as an actor
- Ravi Kumar adds good sentiment angle in Balayya’s next
- I will make a hit film with Prabhas one day-Vamsi Paidipally
- Bollywood media speaks high about Rakul’s future in Hindi
- Talented actress clears the air about Bunny’s film