SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali-The Conclusion which released on last Friday is unstoppable at the box office. The film raked more than 500 crores in its opening weekend itself which is first of its kind for any Indian movie.
As per the reports, reputed online ticket booking website Book My Show has contributed 120 crores to the opening weekend collection of BB2 in India.
Sources reveal that they have sold over 6.5 million tickets which is another unique record created by Baahubali2. Trade pundits predict that if the film continues the same run in the coming days it will easily suppress the magic figure of 1000 crores.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru-Balayya’s friendly chitchat at producer’s b’day party
- Crazy speculations on Balayya-Boyapati film’s budget
- Shahid reveals why he okayed Jersey remake in the first place
- Here are the concept and backdrop of Vinayak’s Seenayya
- Thalaivar168 to go on floors without Rajinikanth?
- Venky Mama’s advance booking starts on a positive note