Megastar Chiranjeevi’s inspiring rise to stardom is an inspiration in itself to many youngsters. Chiru’s 35 years of Tollywood journey comprising of 150 movies has been treasured in a book titled ‘Mega Chiranjeevitham – Cine Prasthanam 150’.
The book is penned by senior film journalist Pasupuleti Ramarao and it was unveiled recently. The book talks about several unknown facts and facets of Chiru’s personal and filmy lives. The book also has snippets about Chiru by several Tollywood celebrities.
Articles that might interest you:
- Atlee makes NTR fans super happy
- Balakrishna’s next to have a good dose of comedy
- Chiru starts prepping for his next
- Poll : Mahesh or Bunny- who should shift their film’s release date?
- Rashmika’s glamor treat in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Fresh update on Sarileru Neekevvaru’s Diwali treat