Allu Arjun’s new film, Ala Vaikunthapuramlo has become one of the biggest blockbusters of no time and is in no mood to slow down to date.
The film has been going great guns and now as the weekend has started, the occupancy in Nizam and A centers of Telugu states have been quite strong and the film is going to make a decent amount today and tomorrow.
The morning and after shows have opened to over 70 % occupancy which is just superb and showcases the craze for the film. In the US too, the film will benefit more from the weekend collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed