The team of the Sankranthi blockbuster, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, interacted with the media earlier today as part of the film’s success celebrations. Speaking on the occasion, hero Allu Arjun opened up about the massive success Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo has registered at the box-office.
“I always feel that box-office records are temporary. We may be the record breakers today. But after six months, another film will set new records. But it’s the heartwarming feeling which fans and audiences experience in their hearts while watching the movie in cinemas that’s more valuable,” said the Stylish Star.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress Vanitha reveals the truth behind her troubled third marriage
- After Radhe Shyam, yet another Tollywood film to head to Italy
- Aamir Khan’s son Junaid rejected in debut film’s audition
- These two release dates in consideration for Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Aditi’s loss is Raashi’s gain
- Former heroine ends divorce rumours on wedding anniversary