Akshay Kumar’s Sooryavanshi opened to some solid collections this Diwali despite the Covid crisis. The film is still doing well and the occupancy has been decent in the B and C centers on the weekends.
Now, the latest update is that the film has crossed the 190 crore mark in India and is playing well in states like Maharastra and Punjab. The trade pundits say that the film will cross the 200 crore mark on Monday.
This shows that if a good star hero film releases and if it is good, the audience will surely come out and make it a hit. Sooryavanshi has Katrina Kaif as the heroine.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Bro Daddy – Malayalam film on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Akhil Akkineni releases Amma song from Oke Oka Jeevitham
- Hardik Pandya’s Srivalli step is the best you’ll see
- Bangarraju’s latest worldwide collections are here
- Full Kicku from Khiladi is a full-on fun number
- Tollywood wants a pan-India film from this star director?