Allari Naresh’s latest outing, Bangaru Bolludu was released last Saturday across Telugu states. Opened to below-par reports, the film has been struggling at the box office.
As per the trade reports, the film has collected only close to ₹1.2 crore share in the first two days and needs to generate more than two crores revenue to be a safe venture for the buyers.
Being directed by PV Giri, Bangaru Bolludu has Pooja Jhaveri as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krithi Shetty in demand; Hikes her remuneration?
- Balakrishna buys an expensive house in Jubilee Hills
- Nithiin, Nithya’s Ishq turns 9; Director hints at a sequel
- Buzz picks up for Nandita Swetha’s Akshara
- Koratala Siva finalizes Allu Arjun’s look in his film
- PSPK27 title locked-To be revealed on this date