Allari Naresh’s latest outing, Bangaru Bolludu was released last Saturday across Telugu states. Opened to below-par reports, the film has been struggling at the box office.
As per the trade reports, the film has collected only close to ₹1.2 crore share in the first two days and needs to generate more than two crores revenue to be a safe venture for the buyers.
Being directed by PV Giri, Bangaru Bolludu has Pooja Jhaveri as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda-Samantha to romance in Vizag
- Mega plans being made for Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser launch
- Taapsee talks about her dream role
- Much hyped Tamil film gets a release date
- Bollywood stars donate to Assam flood victims
- Bigg Boss fame anchor grabs attention with hot avatar