Both Sankranthi biggies, Sarileru Neekevvaru and Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo are continuing their dream run at the box office in Telugu states. As per the trade reports, both films are going to end up as career highest earners for Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun respectively.
Meanwhile, the latest update from Tamil circles is that by the end of its five days run, Sarileru Neekevvaru had witnessed a gross of 57 lakhs in the Chennai city. On the other hand, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo had minted Rs 33 lakhs in four days in the same city.
Both the films are facing tough competition from Rajinikanth’s Darbar and Dhanush’s Pattas in Chennai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K
- Amazon Prime signs Naga Chaitanya for another film?