Both Sankranthi biggies, Sarileru Neekevvaru and Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo are continuing their dream run at the box office in Telugu states. As per the trade reports, both films are going to end up as career highest earners for Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun respectively.
Meanwhile, the latest update from Tamil circles is that by the end of its five days run, Sarileru Neekevvaru had witnessed a gross of 57 lakhs in the Chennai city. On the other hand, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo had minted Rs 33 lakhs in four days in the same city.
Both the films are facing tough competition from Rajinikanth’s Darbar and Dhanush’s Pattas in Chennai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adivi Sesh ‘Major’ likely to be out on this date?
- F3 set for an August release- Date inside
- Virata Parvam seals its release date finally
- Anasuya’s Thank You Trailer – Slick and Gripping
- Naveen Chandra’s new thriller launched in style
- Interview : Pradeep Machiraju – I have struggled 10 years to achieve my dream