By now, everyone knows that Ram Charan will be doing a film in the direction of hit director Boyapati Sreenu. The latest we hear is that the project will go on floors on the 19th of January.
The pre-production is nearing completion and Ram Charan will be seen in a completely new look in this film. Boyapati is in full form after a hattrick hits in the form of Legend, Sarrainodu, and Jaya Janaki Nayaka and is looking to score yet another hit with this film.
On the other hand, Charan is high after the success of Dhruva and is busy giving the finishing touch to his new film Rangasthalam which is being directed by Sukumar.
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims