By now, everyone knows that Ram Charan will be doing a film in the direction of hit director Boyapati Sreenu. The latest we hear is that the project will go on floors on the 19th of January.
The pre-production is nearing completion and Ram Charan will be seen in a completely new look in this film. Boyapati is in full form after a hattrick hits in the form of Legend, Sarrainodu, and Jaya Janaki Nayaka and is looking to score yet another hit with this film.
On the other hand, Charan is high after the success of Dhruva and is busy giving the finishing touch to his new film Rangasthalam which is being directed by Sukumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya and his team playing the clever game
- RRR postponement rumors not bothering Rajamouli
- Sandeep Reddy readies a subject for star hero
- National award winning film lands in major controversy
- Hrithik makes jaw-dropping profits from War!
- Operation Gold Fish has a dull first weekend