By now, everyone knows that Ram Charan will be doing a film in the direction of hit director Boyapati Sreenu. The latest we hear is that the project will go on floors on the 19th of January.
The pre-production is nearing completion and Ram Charan will be seen in a completely new look in this film. Boyapati is in full form after a hattrick hits in the form of Legend, Sarrainodu, and Jaya Janaki Nayaka and is looking to score yet another hit with this film.
On the other hand, Charan is high after the success of Dhruva and is busy giving the finishing touch to his new film Rangasthalam which is being directed by Sukumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense continues for Mahesh’s villain from Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Kapatadhaari’s music rights bagged by Aditya Music
- This is how and where you can watch Shakeela’s Ladies Not Allowed
- Yash’s KGF witnesses good TRP ratings
- Another hero lives in a separate room after shooting
- Power Star wraps up shoot, ready for release