Once upon a time star heroine, Vani Vishwanath made a comeback in Boyapati’s last film Jaya Janaki Nayaka. Now, the latest news is that she will be entering politics and very soon join the Telugu Desam party.
Speaking in an interview, Vani said that it was Boyapati who suggested her to join TDP and as she loved the way Chandra Babu has been working for the state’s development from the past two years, she decided to make a plunge.
Vani Vishwanath is from Kerala and was seen in hit films like Gharana Mogudu with Chiranjeevi. We need to wait and see how her political journey is going to be.
Articles that might interest you:
- Speculations about Dhruv Vikram’s second film put to rest
- Shruti Haasan is enjoying her singlehood
- Vishal downplays actress’ verbal attack
- Maharshi’s steady run in Bengaluru continues
- Avengers: Endgame set to beat Avatar’s lifetime collections
- Not getting as many films as I did before marriage: Samantha