Once upon a time star heroine, Vani Vishwanath made a comeback in Boyapati’s last film Jaya Janaki Nayaka. Now, the latest news is that she will be entering politics and very soon join the Telugu Desam party.
Speaking in an interview, Vani said that it was Boyapati who suggested her to join TDP and as she loved the way Chandra Babu has been working for the state’s development from the past two years, she decided to make a plunge.
Vani Vishwanath is from Kerala and was seen in hit films like Gharana Mogudu with Chiranjeevi. We need to wait and see how her political journey is going to be.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake